2011年1月19日水曜日

Special Illustration



If you want to gift to a special someone, family, friends or you.
why won't you surprise with it something diferent. StudioTO creates Special Illustration session. where you can order an illustration of anyone you want, for a really special price.
All the illustrations are based on our draw style.


Sara Mari (chouzuru)




Becci (kirakira-dreams)


Mitsu (universall-doll)


Charlotte (agejoperfect)


Roxanne (woxje)


*THESE SAMPLES ARE NOT FOR SALE THEY ARE GIFTS TO GREAT BLOGGERS (you're not allowed to copy it without StudioTO's permission.

How to order it?
Its really simple.You send a good quality picture of you, or a text with specific descriptions of what you want and after the deposit confirmation we give you the days rush to your illustration.


Special Illustartion Price on request
 
For price request please send a email studiotomail@yahoo.com

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hello! I'm Charlotte from Agejoperfect and it was only today (5 months late ;~;) that I found your message to me with this ADORABLE illustration! it's lovely and I'm so honored you made me one too <3
    I'm so sorry I've been ignorant to this for 5 months ;~; your style is soooo cute and if it's ok I want to link back to you guys on my blog this week.

    I'm so sorry for my late response! But I became so happy when I saw this one! I can't thank you enough <3

    返信削除
  2. Oooooh i've never seen that illustration before ! Thank you soooo much, it's adorable! <3 You're drawing style is so cute! How come I've never seen this before?! Can I use it on my blog? :3

    (Using my LJ account cause my google account won't log in u_u)

    返信削除

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...